Maintenance notice: These forum archives are read-only, and will be removed shortly. Please visit our forums at their new location, https://www.evilmadscientist.com/forums/.

problemas con el motor sevo

edited November 2014 in Egg-Bot
Buenas noches, Primero saludarles A TODOS from Spain.

Tengo Problemas con el motor servo de la pluma, Cuando Empieza una Dibujar la maquina Los Primeros Minutos Guarda La Distancia de la pluma al huevo, Pero A MEDIDA Que El dibujo va Avanzando el Recorrido del servo Hacia arriba Se Va Aumentando, Tengo Que ir pausando El Dibujo y ajustando el servo y desde Iniciando el comando Terminar RESUMEN Hasta el dibujo.

Alguien podria que decirme una cola es debido, he probado estafa Varios micro servos de la Misma Marca y Modelo TowerPro 9 gr.
Nueva base de la placa es el software y el this actualizado, Con La placa base anterior me Tambien he HACIA, sigo las INSTRUCCIONES de Montaje y No Hay Manera de solucionarlo.

Comments

• I'm not certain that I understand exactly what you are saying; we do not have any native spanish speakers on staff. 

Let me try to understand. When you first start using the EggBot, the pen keeps a constant distance from the egg. But later, the servo motor slowly increases the distance from the egg. You need to change the endpoints in the software to make it work again.

You have tried different servo motors.

You have tried a different controller board (EBB). 

You have tried the latest software. 

Is this all correct?

Some questions:

* Which latest software are you using? The original installed version on the EBB is the recommended version (not the latest).

* When you adjust the software settings for "pen up" and "pen down" positions, are they the same every time? Does it always turn on with the same settings?  

* Does the servo position change if you are *not* drawing on an egg?

* What power supply are you using? Is it the one that came with the kit?
  • Buenas tardes, a la actualización que me refería del software es ha la que se instala en el programa de dibujo INSKAPE , la placa base no ha sido modifica de ninguna manera , el servo motor es igual al mismo que venia con el kit de eggbot y esta instalado de la forma que marcan el manual de montaje de vuestro kit la marca del servo es Towerpro 9gr,la fuente de alimentación es la original y la placa base es nueva comprada hace un par de meses un la web de eggbot
  • Can you please answer the other questions as well?