It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I've spent a few months working on an Axidraw Controller for Processing, and I finally put it up on Github now that its pretty reliable.
* GCode support (partial)
* Live position and progress feedback
* Preview with Zoom
* Flipping for standard XY coordinates to plotter coordinates.
* Efficiency calculation and time estimate.
* Settings testing (pen toggling, speed adjustments, etc)
* Press '?' for help.
* Settings persistence, loading and saving.
* Acceleration! Help Wanted!
* Smoothing lots of small movements. Help Wanted!
* UI refinements. Possible collapse to one window? Non-processing GUI Library?
* Queue modification, starting and ending at preset points in queue.
* Threading serial communications and/or canvas drawing. Help Wanted!
* Live GCode object queuing for generative performances.
Its a little rough around the edges but it works, let me know your thoughts and contribute if you can!